Thursday, March 15, 2007

Well, I suppose still being here gives me -some- points at least. I've spent the last few days being stressed, chronically ill and moving an assortment of ridiculously heavy boxes from my old, stingy apartment to my -new-, stingy apartment. But I'm here - so I'm claiming credit for my effort.

I've started to realize that the more i type outside the whole realm of fiction writing the more I get inspired to do so. As a result I'm currently considering taking a completely different style -and- narration perspective to the story. An interesting transcendence. I might post further if I feel inspired to at a later date.

Today's tutorial task however is about adding -contacts- to my blog. I'm -thrilled-. >_> I'll need to create my own blog community - which simply entails no less than three other oppressed bloggers need to be connected to my own, inspiring blog. Thank god I've got Teamo Awesomeo to back me - who should hopefully soon be all added to my contacts of this repressive little blog site. I'd like to take this opportunity to officially -blame- Beanie for naming Teamo Awesomeo. Sure you hate it now, but you're the one that inspired us all to adopt the name and got it drilled into our subconscious. Yes Beanie, it's all your fault. Relish in it.

This week's been an interesting one to say the least. There's been quite a bit of content and quite alot of happenings. I've moved from one lame apartment to a better, cheaper lame apartment. I've given five-hundred milliliters of my blood to the Red Cross, which is roughly ten percent of my entire blood supply, dragged myself up a few rows of surprisingly painful chairs in the name of 'performance' in Creative Arts Practice and even staved off Sam's flue for long enough for my immunities to fully kick in. So congratulate me. I am Me4 - hear me roar.

The quote for today is as follows: 'Look up the word 'idiot' in the dictionary, you know what you'll find?
"A picture of me?"
"No - the definition of the word idiot, which you fucking are!"

Try that one on for size you mind-expansive drug inducing hoopleheads! Yes, look it up - Hooplehead. For the fucking win.

-Me4

No comments: