Thursday, March 15, 2007

Having further read my third week notes I've discovered that I need to speak on the New Communication Technologies that directly influence my life.

Well that's easy.

Some of my closest, best friends are people who I've never known in a personal space. As strange as that sounds, the internet has provided me personally with enough mediums of communication that I've developed friendships with like-minds and essentially people who are on the same wavelength as I am who I'd never have the opportunity to otherwise.

The internet aside, I do own a mobile phone, and have found myself dependent on the use of it. So what? I can recognize the fact that I am a human being who's grown up involved in the progressing technologies and have become an important part of my lifestyle. I'm all the wiser for it. I'm computer literate, I can touch type, I've got a broad selection of knowledge that I'd otherwise not have been exposed to. I fucking rock .

So yeah - it's everywhere. It's a part of my life and I can comfortably admit to that.

Another quote for you Cronenberg fans: "All hail the new flesh!"

It seems fitting, considering the content of this post. >_>

- Me4

No comments: